Knowledge panels are information boxes that appear on Google when you search for entities (people, places, organizations, things) that are in the Knowledge Graph. They are meant to help you get a quick snapshot of information on a topic based on Google’s understanding of available content on the web.
How to suggest change after you get the panel
- Go to Google Search.Sign in to the Google Account associated with the entity that you represent.
- Check that your Web & App Activity is turned on.
- On Google, search for your entity and find its knowledge panel. You should find your entity’s title at the top of the knowledge panel.
- Above the entity’s title, click Suggest edits. If you don’t find this option, either:
- You’re not signed in with the same account used to claim the knowledge panel or
- Google doesn’t recognize your Google Account as a verified representative of the entity.
- To get verified, follow these steps. Or, from a verified account, go to https://www.google.com/search/contributions/manage to add users.
- Click the information that you want to change. If you have multiple suggestions, submit feedback for each item separately.
- In the response box that opens, enter a short description that includes:
- Your suggested change.
- Why you believe your suggestion should replace the existing content.
- If applicable, any publicly accessible URLs that confirm your suggested changes.
- Click Send.