The biggest video gaming event of the year is underway and many big titles by “Game Developing” Giants have been dropped !!
The E3(Electronic Entertainment Expo) Expo 2021, which is an annual event hosted in the Los Angeles, is held digitally this year, owning to the global pandemic of COVID-19 virus. The expo was held between June 12 to June 15. Game developers will be announcing their events within the time frame of three days, starting from June 12.
The events were live streamed on several platforms including YouTube and Twitch. Here are the streams in case you missed the grandest video gaming event!
Some of the biggest reveals were by the big guns like Microsoft Xbox, Ubisoft, Square Enix, Bethesda among many others.
Some of the most anticipated games from the Expo are listed below:
- Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora: Ubisoft’s 2022 game created by Massive Entertainment Studio is an action adventure game made exclusively for next-generation consoles and PC. Players will play with POV of Na’avi and explore a newfangled part of Pandora.
- Halo Infinite: It was supposed to be out in the later part of 2020, but was postponed. Microsoft’s most awaited arrival will release on the 20th anniversary of the launch of the first XBox and Halo Combat Evolved. Players will play as Master Chief and will search his original AI Cortana’s whereabouts with a new AI colleague.
- Diablo 2 Resurrected: Developed by Blizzard Entertainment’s and Vicarious Visions, Diablo 2 will release this year on September 23. An action role playing and dungeon hunting game, it is a remastered version of the classic dark and gory game of the 2000s.
- Back 4 Blood: Microsoft and Bethesda confirmed in E3 Expo that the virtual successor of the famous Left 4 Dead franchise will release on Xbox Game Pass on October 12, 2021. Warner Bros and Turtle Studios’ first person shooting game where you and your friends save the hell bent Riddens(zombies) from annihilating the remaining civilization.
- Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy: Square Enix’s take on the most unusual superhero group of the Guardians of the Galaxy. Players, as Star Lord(who looks nothing like the movies) can choose how the story of the game plays out, with his weird team consisting Gamora, Groot, Drax and Rocket Raccoon, embarking on galactic adventures and saving the world.
- Marvel’s Avengers War for Wakanda Expansion: Square Enix and Crystal Dynamics previously launched Marvel’s Avengers, but in this version T’Challa as Black Panther activates as playable character forges an alliance with the Avengers to help him against Ulysses Klaw’s invasion of Wakanda. It will be free for those who already own Square’s Marvel Avengers.
- Starfield: Bethesda Game Studios launched their first video game universe in 25 years. Players in this game will be able to create any character and explore the unknown space. It is said to be like the ‘Han Solo Simulator’ by Bethesda MD Ashley Cheng.
- Elden Ring: Published by Bandai Namco Entertainment and developed by FromSoftware, this role playing game is written by the collaboration of Hidetaka Miyazuki and George RR Martin (GOT Fans, ring a bell?). The game will feature a vast landscape with natural weather and daily time progression. Very much anticipated by the gamers community.
- Redfall: An open-world co-op shooting first player game from Arkham Austins, where you can play with three of your friends who will investigate the Redfall Town situated in Massachusetts, which is invaded and captured by a stranger cult of bloodsucking vampires. It is arriving on Xbox X/S and PC’s in the summer of 2022.
Apart from these, many other games will also launch. If word of the gaming companies is anything to go buy, the upcoming video games will be a treat for the gamers and will provide new challenges of the virtual world!!
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!