How To Connect Your DualSense Controller With Other Devices.
- DualSense controller can be used with mobiles, computer, and more
- PS5 console comes with one DualSense controller in the box.
- DualSense controller has wired and Bluetooth connectivity.
PlayStation 5 was launched globally in November last year and in India in February this year. The console comes with a single DualSense controller (in the box) that is a major upgrade from the previous-generation DualShock controller. The DualSense controller brings new features like adaptive triggers that allow players to feel the tension and feedback of weapons’ in games. The DualSense controller also has Bluetooth functionality that allows it to be connected to different devices , through you may not be able to use all the features of the controller.
The DualSense controller that comes with the PS5 and can also be purchased separately has the typical PlayStation layout of buttons and analogue sticks.
How to connect PS5 controller with windows PC.
- if you want to connect via Bluetooth, press and hold the PS button and Create button on your DualSense controller till the light around the trackpad starts flashing blue. This indicates your controller is in pairing mode.
- Head to setting by clicking on the windows logo on the taskbar or pressing the windows key on your keyboard.
- click on DEVICES.
How to connect PS5 controller with macOS PC.
- For connecting your PS5 controller with macOS, head over to System preferences.
- click on Bluetooth.
- If Bluetooth is off, turn it on.
How to connect PS5 controller with Android, iOS devices.
- press and hold the PS button and create button on your DualSense controller till the light around the trackpad starts flashing blue.
- on Android or iOS, head to Settings.
- Tab on Bluetooth.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!