Gocycle has a glimpse of its new fast folding generation four.
The new 2021 gocycle G4 and Gi model which focuses on light weight performance and automative-inspired design.
- Weight reduction to 16.6kg (16.3kg / 36lbs for G4i+) down from 17.5kg
- All-new fully-integrated motor with more torque
- Carbon fibre mid-frame
- New carbon fibre single-sided front fork
- New MotoGP-inspired tyres
- USB port for phone charging
- Bluetooth LE for improved phone connectivity
- Faster charging (3hrs for G4, 3.5hrs for G4i)
How much will the Gocycle G4 cost?
Sadly, prices aren’t dropping. They’re actually rising, and the base model now starts from £3,399 rather than the £3,199 teased back in February.
- Gocycle G4 MSRP: £3,399 / €3,699 / $3,999
- Gocycle G4i MSRP: £3,999 / €4,499 / $4,999
- Gocycle G4i+ MSRP £4,999 / €5,499 / $5,999
The reason for the increases is mainly down to the higher cost of raw materials, but also the manufacturing process.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!