Cryptocurrency is the newest market rage. In layman terms, it means virtual or digital money. Some popular cryptos are: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin among others.
The “crypto” in cryptocurrencies refers to complicated cryptography which allows for the creation and processing of digital currencies and their transactions across decentralized systems. Though most of these currencies remain intangible, a few of them have ventured into the physical world with credit cards. These cryptocurrencies are mostly developed through a process called mining. Cryptocurrency has the potential to revolutionize the banking and financial services across the world and is termed by market analysts as “the next big thing.” The downsides of investing in a crypto is its extremely high volatility and the risk due hackers possess. If you are the risk averse types and don’t have the heart to deal with regular up-downs then this market is definitely not for you.
Some apps that can help the crypto newbies out there and smoothen their experience and add value to your portfolio are:
- Coinbase(Trading platform)
- Binance(Crypt exchange and trading platform)
- Gemini(Crypt exchange and wallet)
- Coinigy(Trading platform)
- Changelly(Crypt exchange platform)
- eToro(Invest in both stocks and cryptos)
- Coinswitch(Crypt exchange for Indians)
- Bitbns(Trade cryptos in INR)
- Bitmart(Trading platform)
- Probit Global(Crypt exchange platform)
- Nexo(Not available in India)
- Bitrefill(Crypto gift cards)
These apps can help you to invest in crypto stocks, help you to look out for market rise and fall, and easy exchange of funds and provide you with a digital wallet to easily trade crypto currencies.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!